Starts from USD 295 per person
Jakarta Weekend Escapade
Request a Quote
- Roundtrip economy class airfare via Phil. Airlines
- 1 Night at 4 star hotel Millenium Hotel Sirih Jakarta/ Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square hotel (subject to availability)
- Hotel buffet breakfast
- AC transportation as per program
- Tours as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees and Donations as per program
- 1 bottle of mineral water during tours
- Parking and toll fees
- Rates exclude Phil. travel tax
- Airline taxes
- Travel Insurances
- Tipping Guides, Driver and Porters
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Rates are per person, and in USD
- Rates are valid until December 22, 2018 except BLACK OUT DATES: August 15, 2018 - September 3, 2018 (Asian Games 2018)
- Minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Arrive in Soekarno- Hatta International Airport (CGK) at 1205H
Meet and reet by guide after clearing Immigrations & Customs formalities.
Transfer to hotel of choice.
Rest of the day is free to relax and unwind.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free morning at leisure until check-out time at 1200H.
Pick up by guide at 1200H for Jakarta Sightseeing Tour including stops in Fatahillah Square (Old Batavia) and St. Mary of the Assumption cathedral
Photo stop at Istiqlal Grand Mosque
Drive- by the National Monument, National Museum, Merdeka Square and Merdeka Palace (Presidential Palace)
Afterwards, shopping at one of the large Shopping Malls in town i.e. Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia, Tanah Abang, Thamrin City or Central Park.
The tour ends in the airport at 22:00H in time for flight back to Manila (Past midnight)
Depart for Manila at 0045H
|Day 1: set-lunch at local restaurant||USD 15.00|
|Day 2: set-lunch at local restaurant en-route||USD 8.00|
|Day 2: set-dinner at local restaurant en route||USD 10.00|
July 1, 2018- December 22, 2018
except BLACK OUT DATES: August 15, 2018 - September 3, 2018 (Asian Games 2018)
Millenium Hotel Sirih Jakarta (4-star hotel)
Located near Tanah Abang Textile Market, Major shopping centres and museums, and corporate SQs
|USD 325||USD 295||USD 290|
Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square Hotel
Located in North Jakarta Business and Entertainment district, near the harbour
|USD 335||USD 300||USD 300|
*Rates with lower category (3-star / 2-star) hotels are available upon request.