South Korea: Mystical Jeju
Tour starts at Php 39, 888 per person
- October 8-10, 2022
- Travel Insurance with Covid 19 Coverage - up to 60 years old (for 61 to 85 years old surcharges will apply)
- Roundtrip Airfare via Jeju Air
- Roundtrip Airport transfers via Deluxe Aircon Coach
- Two (2) nights twin-sharing accommodation at Glotstar Jeju hotel, Skypark Jeju Hotel or Similar (4-star hotels)
- Fullboard Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) for 3 days
- Tour by Deluxe Aircon Coach with services of English Speaking Guide, and daily mineral water (1 bottle per day)
- Tours and experiences:
- Day 1 - Banju Church, Cheonjiyeon waterfall, and Art Museum Jeju, Halla Arboretum and Night market
- Day 2 - Jeju Hueree National Park, Jeju folklore &Natural History Museum, Cosmetic shop and Souvenir Shop, Shilla Duty Free Shop, Chilseongro shopping street
- Day 3 - Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Seongeup Folk Village, Brick Campus
- Rapid Antigent Test on day 3 for your trip from Jeju to Manila
• Airport & Hotel porterage
• Terminal Fee, Philippine Travel Tax, Korea Tax
• Tips and Gratuities (Guide's tip: USD 15 or USD 5 per day)
• Any incidentals or items of personal nature incurred such as mineral water, table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
• Any meals and/or services not mentioned in this quotation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• No reservation or booking has been made yet. Confirmation of flights, hotels and sightseeing tours are still subject to availability at the time of request for a reservation
• Rate quoted is in peso and per person based on twin-sharing
• Rate provided is applicable for bookings with a minimum of 2 pax (adult) and only for the indicated travel period. Otherwise, the rate for this itinerary is subject for recomputation and is available upon request
• Rate is applicable for Philippine Passport holders only
• Deviation from the group is not allowed.
• Rajah Travel Corporation reserves the right to make adjustments on the tour schedule due to any fortuitous events
• It is understood that this request for travel arrangements is subject to existing policies on travel reservations of hotels/ tour operators/ theme parks as adopted by Rajah Travel Corporation
• Other services, items, and meals not stated in the inclusions will be charged to and settled by the guests
• Please note that we will be requesting a copy of the valid passport of each passenger prior to making any travel arrangements
At 3:30am, take your flight to a refreshing vaction via Jeju air from Manila. Upon Arrival at Jeju Airport at around 7:50am, you will be greeted by a tour guide. Have your breakfast at a city restaurant where you can taste 'Seollengtang', Korea's ox bone soup. Afterwards, head to Banju Church, a structure designed to resemble Noah's ark, surrounded by water. Then, proceed to Cheonjiyeon Waterfall and admire the mystic ambiance. Lunch is at a buffet restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Art Museum Jeju which is Korea's largest immersive media art museum with beautiful light and soundscape exhibition hall. The exhibitions have the following themes: waterfalls, gardens, flowers, waves, the beach, the moon, the jungle, a wormhole, a night safari, stars, and magnificent animated European Art and Jeju images, all set to a variety of musical genres.
Check-in for a short rest. Once recharged, go out to see Halla Arboretum and night market. Dinner will be Korean Bulgogi at a city restaurant. Overnight at a 4-star hotel.
After having your breakfast in the hotel, proceed to Jeju Hueree National Park where you can enjoy the seasonal festivities and beautiful flowers. Here you will learn about the traditional jeju life. Visit cosmetic shop and souvenir shop, and the Shilla Duty Free Shop.
Your lunch will be a Seafood steamboat, a perfect match for a laidback island life. Go to Jeju Folklore and National History Museum. If you still haven't satisfied your inner shopaholic, you will be free to shop at Chilseongro shopping street.
End the day with a nice barbeque night as you have your dinner at a BBQ buffet. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast inside the hotel, transfer to the Rapid Antigen test place where you will undergo your test for your trip back to Manila.
Maximize the time on your last day at Jeju Island! Explore the Seongsan sunrise peak, Seongeup Folk Village, and Brick Campus which is the largest brick art museum in the world. Enjoy your Squid pork Bulgogi for lunch.
Have Grilled fish for dinner and then transfer to Jeju Airport for your 10pm flight.